We are committed to making the future work for everyone. As a people business focused on providing talent solutions and advisory services, we envision a world in which everyone has the chance to participate in the world of work. Our aim is to acknowledge and appreciate diverse perspectives, encouraging inclusive decision-making processes that value each colleague's contributions, skills, experience, and potential. We work actively to create the conditions that support a culture and work environment of belonging, trust, and participation. Our approach to diversity and inclusion is built around several pillars that underpin our work, including structural and conscious inclusion, leadership, and accountability.
Toulouse, France Contract Type
Full Time Business Unit
The Adecco Group Department
Information Technology IT
IT Security, Risk and Compliance Officer
As the IT Security Risk and Compliance Officer you are expected to be a part of the IT Security Risk and Compliance Team, ensuring the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the Akkodis Group Information Assets with the scope of Akkodis France.
Location: Paris or ToulouseWhat you’ll be doing
- Communicating and publicizing the Group IT Policy & Control framework and ensuring risk assessments are carried out timely and in line with established procedures
- Reviewing customer requirements to ensure alignment with the IT Security posture and define relevant action plans to meet acceptable demands
- Liaising with customer’s IT security department when needed
- Supporting the business answering RFPs/RFIs
- Performing business impact assessments on projects and technology onboarding, defining appropriate security requirements and monitoring adequate implementation
- Reviewing IT security contractual clauses with customers and suppliers
- Answering customer IT security questionnaires and due diligence
- Supporting customer IT security audits
- Performing IT security supplier assessments
- Liaising with other assurance functions (internal and external auditors), coordinating security audits and ensure that remediation plans are defined and implemented in line with agreed dates
- Assessing current levels of risks within the scope on an on-going basis. Ensuring the identified security risks are managed through their life cycle and provide visibility to Management
- Providing concise, relevant and informative reports to the IT Security, Risk and Compliance Manager and main stakeholders on the status of security and risks within the scope
- Ensuring Group Information Security Awareness Initiatives and end users training are deployed, including customer trainings when appropriate
- A solid grounding in IT fundamentals (web applications, database, operating systems and network)
- Understanding of common Information Security concepts (OWASP, IAM, SIEM, DLP, etc.)
- Ability to communicate technical issues in simple terms to support a variety of technical and non-technical business roles.
- Fluent French and advanced English language skills
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi-brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers, we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get to know us
We don't tick boxes – we think outside them. At the Adecco Group, we lead the way in enabling organisations to adapt to a changing world of work and ensuring the future employability of people. Our purpose of making the future work for everyone, means we prioritise putting people first, providing autonomy and support to enhance productivity and growth. Every year, our 50,000+ employees worldwide enable millions of people to succeed in the world of work. We upskill and reskill more than half a million people annually, enhancing employability and accelerating careers.
Diversity & Inclusion at The Adecco Group
Our 'people first' approach means prioritising the wellbeing of our colleagues, always. Employee wellbeing has never been more important, and we continuously work to improve how we support our people to be holistically happy and healthy, no matter what the current climate.
"We aspire to become a benchmark as a top-class employer, by fostering a respectful, inclusive, and healthy environment for all." - Sarah Cheyne - Group VP Talent Experience, Inclusion and People Analytics
Learn more about The Adecco Group
The Adecco Group is the world's leading talent advisory and solutions company. Our powerful purpose is to make the future work for everyone. We build and incubate capabilities in areas where persistent skills shortages exist and connect that talent to organisations to power their success. Our core operations are split into 3 distinct Global Business Units (GBU’s) – Adecco, Akkodis and LHH. With these services we help individuals fulfil and exceed their potential, building employability and connecting people with opportunities.. At the Adecco Group, everyone has a voice and there are extensive opportunities to satisfy your curiosity, share your skills, and take your career in any direction.
Putting people first - be that your colleagues, clients or customers10
Always willing to develop self and learn; you are curious and support a culture of continuous learning in order to evolve professionally8
Seeks to empower others and collaborate with a collective spirit10
Engages and connects with others in a meaningful and respectful way to achieve common goals9
Initiates activities and decision making; perseveres with courage and energy to drive results8
Are we the right fit for each other? Have a look at the traits we're looking for.
Flexibility to work in the way that you makes you most productive.
Autonomy to make insightful and informed decisions.
Meaningful work that makes a difference to peoples lives
Continuous learning through our TAG U Academy, mentoring, and career paths that are diverse and dynamic.
Specific local benefits and rewards tailored to each country (holiday allowances, health care and more).
- Recruiter (m/w/d) Lübeck, Germany, Business Operations View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt
- Personalvermittler und Berater im Hotel&Catering 100% (m/w/d) Zurich, Switzerland, Sales View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt
- Personalberater im kaufmännischen Bereich 100% (w/m/d) Zurich, Switzerland, Sales View role arrow_right_alt arrow_right_alt