Who are Office Angels?
Office Angels is the UK’s most loved, office-based recruitment agency. We put service at the heart of everything we do and offer people more than just a new job. Originating in London in 1986 we now have offices based across the UK, along with teams of remote based Consultants.
Our candidates and clients find us consultative, genuine, and friendly. We match people to jobs that are perfect for them and manage teams of temporary workers. We are Consultants, offering advice through videos, blogs and guides which adds value to people’s world of work.
We do all of this with a smile on our face, as we genuinely love what we do.
If this sounds like the sort of company you would like to be part of, then please do read on.
What makes Office Angels a great place to work?
Do you want to work somewhere where you feel like you’re joining one big family? Many of our Consultants have been with us for years and they have voted us best place to work on numerous occasions. We always score very high in camaraderie!
We have fun every day in a job that both challenges and excites us. We care about the people we work with.
Speak with our team
If you are interested in joining the Office Angels team, we would love to hear from you. To learn more about internal roles, please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work for us?
- We offer a supportive and inclusive workplace for all
- You will benefit from career opportunities, including the chance to work globally as we are part of a global organisation
- We will have world class training and development
- Flexible working arrangements including hybrid home and office hours
- Our investment in recruitment tech will mean you are ahead of our competitors
Access to our exclusive benefits platform including:
- Discounts on hundreds of high-street retailers
- Ability to buy extra holiday days, private medical and life assurance
- Investment in your wellbeing with recipes, fitness videos and meditation tools
- Financial management tools
- Cycle to work scheme
Annual award winner’s prizes, including exclusive trips to luxury settings
Incentive prizes such as fine dining, team nights out and vouchers for you to spend as you choose
As part of our journey to sustainability, in 2019 we partnered with UK rewilding charity Trees for Life.
We are so proud to have an Office Angels flourishing forest in the Scottish Highlands with indigenous trees planted in the names of employees, clients and candidates.
Visit our forest here.
Get in touch
If you would like to talk to us about a role within Office Angels, please get in touch at
email@example.com and we will be happy to have a chat.