- Ensure excellent end-to-end VIP IT incident and problem analysis support
- Perform hardware and software change requests for VIP users
- Attend end-user meetings and provide support to VIP users
- Oversee and manage the queues of requests issued by the VIP's
- Manage global and all local (live) streaming events
- Support VIP events such as local and global townhalls, streaming, conferences or meetings in remote locations
- Work with IT and global support teams to act as a local IT resource as required to ensure regional infrastructure is maintained at a high service availability level
- Support IT project adoption
- 5 years of IT experience, including 1 year in a VIP support role.
- Solid familiarity with end-user and streaming applications, including the following:
- MS O365
- Windows 10
- Meeting and streaming software: WebEx, InterCall, Polycom, Skype, Teams, OBS.
- Local client configurations on the end-user devices
- VPN, remote/wireless access connectivity configuration and maintenance
- Well-developed skills in the following areas:
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem analysis
- Excellent oral and written communications in English. German is desirable
- Customer-oriented service skills
- Good at dealing and delivering under pressure while keeping composure
- Availability to work beyond conventional working hours
- Travel up to 35%
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.