The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
As an IT VIP Support, you will be carrying out first level support for the VIP in Global Headquarters and supporting global live broadcasting events. In this role, you will work closely with global IT teams ensuring the right level of support is provided to the VIP Customers as well as for global and Local conferences for VIP.
You will be responsible for the delivery of an excellent IT support to the VIP, and their respective Personal Assistants (about 15 Executives) in collaboration with the IT Service Desk and IT Workplace Services teams.
- Ensure excellent end-to-end VIP IT incident and problem analysis support
- Perform hardware and software change requests for VIP users
- Attend end-user meetings and provide support to VIP users
- Oversee and manage the queues of requests issued by the VIP's
- Manage global and all local (live) streaming events
- Support VIP events such as local and global townhalls, streaming, conferences or meetings in remote locations
- Work with IT and global support teams to act as a local IT resource as required to ensure regional infrastructure is maintained at a high service availability level
- Support IT project adoption
- 5 years of IT experience, including 1 year in a VIP support role.
- Solid familiarity with end-user and streaming applications, including the following:
- MS O365
- Windows 10
- Meeting and streaming software: WebEx, InterCall, Polycom, Skype, Teams, OBS.
- Local client configurations on the end-user devices
- VPN, remote/wireless access connectivity configuration and maintenance
- Well-developed skills in the following areas:
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem analysis
- Excellent oral and written communications in English. German is desirable
- Customer-oriented service skills
- Good at dealing and delivering under pressure while keeping composure
- Availability to work beyond conventional working hours
- Travel up to 35%
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.