The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
SENIOR PMO TRANSFORMATIONWhat you’ll be doing
- Management of the overall programme portfolio (strategic direction, resources, risks, issues, budgets etc) and its agreed projects
- Work with marketing, sales and IT to create a blueprint for the digital transformation
- Oversight of all programme management planning, progress and activities
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Oversight of parallel business priorities that may impact the execution of the transformation programme
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- University Degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Project Management Certification Mandatory
- PMP / Prince II Mandatory
- Proven experience in Change Management
- Proven experience in Business Project Management area
- Working in peoplemanagement / recruitment within a sales environment.
- Process Management Certification (LEAN Six Sigma or others) Optional
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Langauges: German, English and French Business Level
- International, multi-lingual and interdisciplinary team
- Opportunity to learn & grow
- Open office at HQ, travel in CH & home-office
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.