The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness, and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. At present we are looking for the right candidate to join our organization as Thought Leadership Operations Manager.In the role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the Thought Leadership function, including community management (internal and external), partnership and external stakeholder management, project management (research projects and activities), and activation of Thought Leadership products across the Group. You will manage the TL measurement and reporting processes across the Group and oversee Thought Leadership leverage by sales, marketing, and the business units. You will work with the Head of Thought Leadership to deliver the Thought Leadership strategy, liaise with other teams within the Adecco Group to drive activation, and ensure alignment with the Group, the Foundation, and the Business Units strategies.
- Support the development and delivery of the Thought Leadership (TL) Strategy
- Develop the sub-strategy for community and stakeholder management
- Manage internal and external TL communities
- Support the Head of Thought Leadership in running the TL Steering Committee,
- Project manage research projects and content creation including RFP, contracts, partnership management, research and writing, publication, and preparation for activation. Involves cross-house and external stakeholder management and information sharing.
- Manage the measurement and reporting processes of TL across the Group (Go for Gold)
- Support other stakeholder engagement (partner organisations, research institutions, internal departments, etc.) with contract management, communication flow, meeting preparation, etc.
- 5-7 years of experience in business operation and management of global, cross-functional projects
- Experience with day-to-day stakeholder management in a fast-paced, international environment. Partnership development and management is a plus.
- Experience with corporate activation of Thought Leadership
- Experience with content-driven events production (content curation, session design, speakers, briefings)
- Strong communication skills, with excellent English, both written and spoken
- Resilient, autonomous, and goal and mission-driven
- Highly self-motivated, collaborative worker, with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, able to see the big picture, while maintaining acute attention to details
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.