Thanks to more than 50 years of experience in this field, Adecco Switzerland is the leading Human Resource provider in the Working Life Cycle. The company has over 450 internal staff and is present throughout the country, with more than 100 branch offices in over 50 locations.
In order to expand our sales department and enlarge our service portfolio, we are recruiting a
As the Solution Sales Director for the Adecco Group Switzerland you are responsible for the entire sales cycle of several internal brands, such as Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, LHH, Pontoon and Spring. You are representing all brands and all solutions of the Adecco Group.
This includes the following main tasks:
- Responsible for strategic Business Development of a Portfolio of strategic important Accounts
- Promote all services of The Adecco Group, such as Outsourcing-, RPO-, Onsite-, Payrolling-, Temp- and Perm Solutions.
- Position Adecco as THE HR partner over all brands (Pontoon, LHH, Spring, B&C, Adecco, Adia)
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide internal Management Information/ KPIs/ Statistics
- Develop and present customized solutions at the customers’ premises
- Ensure consistency in delivery and Pricing
- Identify opportunities for other services, qualify and pursue these with the relevant colleagues Identify opportunities for alternative and innovative delivery solutions
- Be proactive/ research local clients
- Meet different stakeholders from all customers on all levels (eg. HR, Procurement, Finance, IT etc)
- Attend networking events and build an internal network
- Alongside a diploma in economics or marketing (or equivalent) you have gained experience in the staffing industry
- You are experienced in selling complex solutions to clients, ideally in the HR field.
- You are fluent in German and English, French is an asset
- You possess strong negotiations skills as well as a keen service mind-set
- You are well equipped for business travels throughout Switzerland
This is a challenging and versatile position in which you will be part of a dynamic sales team. Adecco supports its employees in their career development and offers attractive social benefits as well as terms of employment.
Roberto Pazeller, Internal Recruiting Manager is very much looking forward to receiving your complete application
Dieses Stelleninserat wird veröffentlicht durch Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland - www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.