The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group’s purpose is making the future work for everyone.
- Our services help people fulfil their potential – providing access to work and improving employability.
- Our solutions enable our clients to optimise their talent needs and organisational models to achieve their goals.
- Our advocacy and thought leadership aim to build a better world of work for all.
To deliver on our purpose we are launching an ambitious global strategy called Future@Work. This will require a large amount of change and transformation within our organisation.
- Cross-programme coordination to drive collaboration and sharing of guidelines and best practices
- Administrative activities: calendar management, meeting minutes, team activities coordination
- Tool and template management: common templates, processes and work flows, folder and information management
- Reporting, data collection and analysis
- Team activities (meetings coordination, logistics preparation, etc.)
- Stakeholder management with the Transformation Office business partners, both internal and external.
Systems and Processes improvement:
- Regular assessment of existing systems and processes, identification and resolution of problems
- Maintenance of existing systems and documents
- Development of the appropriate tools and materials (relevant dashboard, templates, surveys and presentations)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent training
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in team and/or project coordination
- Experience as an executive assistant is desirable
- Ability to organise resources, analyse and solve problems, establish priorities and create structure
- Strong ability to adapt, learn quickly and deal with multiple workstreams and deadlines in parallel
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills to work effectively in a diverse community
- Solution oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, pro-active and can-do attitude
- Interest in and understanding of social impact
- Languages: Fluent English (written and oral), intermediate German desirable
- Tools: Microsoft Office systems (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Teams), Salesforce experience desirable
The Transformation Office has been tasked with bringing the Future@Work strategy to life. We do this by delivering and operationalizingstrategy, allocating capital and talent, promoting a connected ecosystem (internal & external), enabling Shared Services at scale, and driving social impact and thought leadership.
We’re an international group of people, based in various locations, with a range of backgrounds and experience, but with a common passion for delivering change effectively. We’re looking for colleagues who aren’t afraid to make their voices heard, who are open minded to others’ views and who want to build something great together.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.