The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, General Assembly and Vettery.
SVP – Head of Outsourcing Adecco
As SVP Outsourcing for Adecco Workforce Solutions, you will lead the development, deployment and rapid scaling of our outsourcing solutions business line globally
- Develop a global strategy to double our revenues from outsourcing solutions within 3 years from 1 Billion to 2 Billion Euros.
- Develop and implement rapidly a clear and coherent go to market model for the Outsourcing business line in countries where the business model doesn’t exist
- Own the performance of the outsourcing business line globally. Drive the secondary P&L at a global level and ensure attainment of our strategic ambitions and the overall strategy of Adecco Workforce Solutions, and build the outsourcing business into a dominant player in the industry
- Lead the business towards our ambition in line with the overall strategy of Adecco Workforce Solutions.
- Put in place a robust implementation plan that ensures profitable growth for the business, and ensure roll out through country teams
- Lead-manage the country head of outsourcing transversally, under the umbrella of a strategic frame, with clear guidance and direction to overperform. In conjunction with the country teams, help craft country level strategy and focus areas
- Craft clear and competitive solutions and offers that drive client value while ensuring value creation for Adecco
- Identify critical client segments globally as well as help country teams identify profitable segments; and develop targeted offers to serve client needs
- Develop a global pricing model that balances market penetration, revenue growth, and EBITA performance
- Help country organization build key capability in outsourcing and develop and put in place capability building measures for their teams including training. Support the recruitment of our future country leaders for the outsourcing business and The Adecco Group as a whole
- Act as a coach and mentor to country organizations in the area of outsourcing solutions
- Lead-manage critical client relationships at global and regional levels as necessary
- Provide thought leadership and expertise to the country teams on outsourcing services as a business model and identify trends and emerging opportunities
- Advise the Adecco Leadership Team on inorganic growth opportunities as may be relevant and in line with our strategy
- Review and advise on investments in technology to enable the business and its operations
- Work closely with the Adecco Leadership Team as well as the Transformation Office to support the overall transformation agenda
- Collaborate with managers of other solutions as well as the Adecco Regional Presidents to optimize our portfolio of solutions, channels and tech assets
- Masters Degree or equivalent
- Deep experience in outsourcing solutions and operating models including ideally 5-7 years in leading a P&L of sizable scale for a multi-geography remit
- Demonstrable evidence of driving sales and profitability
- Experience in scaling up the outsourcing services business in a
- Strong business development expertise leading global clients relationships
- Proven experience in delivering strong results and ability to transfer knowledge and expertise client relationship Technical
- Consulting experience in a top tier consulting firm would be an added advantage
- Experience in managing in a matrixed multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English; additional languages will be an advantage
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.