The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Bellerivestrasse, 30, Zurich, Switzerland
The Strategic Partnerships Manager drives the World Economic Forum engagement year-round, serving specifically as the 100% project manager of the delegation engagement in the 6-month run-up to the Annual Meeting in Davos. This entails activating internal stakeholders as experts and participants in Forum initiatives throughout the year. In addition, the Strategic Partnership Manager represents TAG in all Forum partnership meetings including annual account planning, Partners Advisory Group meetings and often regional meetings. From September to the end of January, this entails management of all aspects of Davos events, scheduling, logistics, etc.
From February through August, the role is 50% dedicated to business development within the global sales function.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager reports to the SVP of Sales Operations and is housed in the sales team. He/she has a dotted line to the Head of Adecco Group Foundation, specific to the World Economic Forum responsibility. The Strategic Partnership Manager liaise with colleagues across the Group. Internal stakeholders include the Group leadership (with regards to the Annual Meeting and Regional Meetings), globale sales, experts (with regards to platforms and projects), communications, Foundation, thought leadership, legal (with regards to the Partnership Agreement), and HR (with regards to the opportunities to nominate TAG Colleagues).
World Economic Forum 100% September-January, 50% February-August
- Manage the year-round partnership with the Forum: coordinate the Group’s participation in Forum projects and platforms, mobilise the appropriate executives/experts, register participants, identify speaking roles, coordinate briefings, etc.
- Represent the Group at all relevant Forum meetings and events
- Project manage the Group’s participation in the WEF Annual Meeting in Davos: oversee coordination of agendas and briefings of the delegation, lead the overall planning and logistics, oversee the events the Group hosts, coordinate with Group Communications / Thought Leadership on leverage
- Drive ROI through leverage of all available contacts, outputs and content for the benefit of the Group.
Business Development 50% February-August
- Leverage our investment/ participation in events (e.g. FU.SE, WEF) to generate leads
- Proactively work with Global Account Directors and Sales communities to set up sales push programs based on various artefacts such as GTCI, Thought Leadership etc.
- Package various solutions from brands to drive sales campaigns for Global clients
Type of work experience
- BA in International Relations, Economics, Political Science or related area
- 2-5 years relevant professional experience
- Key account management and/or partnership development and management
- Project management of global, cross-functional projects
- Knowledge of the World Economic Forum’s structure & functioning
- Content-driven events management (content curation, session design, speakers, briefings)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages are an asset
- Highly self-motivated, collaborative worker, with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Able to represent the Group towards C-level 3rd party stakeholders
- Able to see the big picture, while maintaining acute attention to details
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.