The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions und Lee Hecht Harrison.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst confronted with interesting and versatile tasks? Join our Team in Zurich as a
Use your skills in the following areas
In your position as a Specialist IT System you will support the Service Desk and the Branch Office team.
Your main tasks include to identify, diagnose and resolve incidents for users with a personal computer (software, hardware, network and internet access). As a member of the Branch Office team you will also plan, execute and monitor different IT projects. These further activities will belong to your responsibility:
- Solve issues related to candidates and clients
- Provide one-on-one end user incident resolution over the phone, by mail or with the ticketing ITIL service now
- Set up and assist in the configuration of end users PC laptop, hardware, software and peripherals
- Provide support in French, German and English
- Interactions with IT team in a global organization
- Creation and end users administration with Active Directory (access administration, or mailbox for instance)
- Interactions with people from the outsourced Data Center for incidents and service requests
- Execution and monitoring of critical transactions
These skills of yours will take us forward together
Thanks to your education in IT and several years of experience in the field of IT support you have valuable assets used for this position.
- It is advantageous if you have already worked with ITIL
- You possess a strong solution and customer-service orientation
- Adaptability and creativity in finding solutions are no problem for you
- You are a team player, stress resistant and flexible
- Due to your advanced communication skills you can communicate perfectly in German (preferably your native language) and you have a good knowledge of English and French
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and progressive employment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
- 40 hours a week / 5 weeks holidays
- Socially committed company / sport promotion by the company
- Company staff celebrations
- An induction period of several months tailored to your needs
- Extra-mandatory social security benefits (BVG)
- Internal training courses and support for external training courses
- Development opportunities through our Career Path Program
- Adecco internal benefits at partners
If you are interested in this exciting position, we are looking very much forward!
Our Internal Recruiting Manager is very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.