The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customises solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison and General Assembly.
Join our Team in ZURICH as
Specialist Bid Management – French speaking (100%)
Do you have a detail-oriented way of working? Are you able to independently prepare offers and bid presentations tailored to the customer's needs and additionally fluent in French? Then you are the perfect match for our Sales and Bid Management Team in Zurich!
- Responding to national/international RfX (Requests for Information, Proposal and Quotation) and the preparation of offers and offer presentations, tailored to customer-specific needs
- Organizing, coordinating and executing proposal preparation using defined processes and tools in collaboration with the business and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring the quality of our offers and taking responsibility for the timely realization of milestones in complex customer projects
- Creation of sales presentations and customer-specific sales documents
- You have very good communication skills in written and spoken French, good knowledge of English and/or German
- You have a accurate, detail-oriented way of working
- You already have some experience in Bid Management, Project Management or Procurement Management
- You have the ability to analyse the needs of customers and to incorporate it into the offer/internal discussions accordingly
- You like to be creative and work with numbers
Your additional assets
- You have a University Degree or a Degree at HF/FH level in Business, Marketing and Communication, Graphic Design or in similar fields
- You are a team player. You will work in a team of 6 people, integrated in the National Sales Team, with close contact and lively exchange between the team members
- You bring confidence as well as result and customer focus
- You have good comprehension skills and the willingness to familiarize yourself with a wide range of topics
- You are a communicative, reliable and proactive person with excellent organization skills
- You have industry knowledge in the field of Human Resources
Your advantage with us
- Insight into various areas of the company and contact with your national and international colleagues of the Adecco Group
- Competitive salary and above-average social benefits as well as various other benefits
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting opportunities for further training
- "Per Du" culture
- Modern office in a central location
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.