The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions und Lee Hecht Harrison.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst confronted with interesting and versatile tasks? Join our Team in Zurich as a
Use your skills in the following areas
In your position as Specialist Bid Management you are responsible to work with the National Sales Team and the Head of Bid Management on handling tenders (RfX) and sales presentations. In this position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You coordinate the tender processes (align everybody involved, prepare deliverables, keep track of timings and project management)
- You will handle requests regarding the Adecco Group Switzerland’s business activities
- Together with the Sales team, you work on defining suitable solutions and compose offers
- You collect data and create market, client and a process analyses
- You will compose company presentations
- Support the Head of Bid Management in various bid-related projects
These skills of yours will take us forward together
Thanks to your Bachelor degree in (International) Sales, General Management, Marketing or similar education and several years of experience as a Bid Writer, Project Manager or Sales Manager you have valuable assets used for this position.
- You possess quick understanding, work systematically and are very well organized
- You have strong analytical competencies in reading & writing and you are at ease with numbers and calculations
- You keep a clear head even in times of high pressure
- You can listen to and understand internal and external customer requirements
- You like challenges and are motivated to find creative solutions to tricky problems
- You have no problem coordinating different stakeholders, even of higher seniority than yourself
- You have a strong sense of urgency and are a team player
- Making sure deadlines are met is self-evident for you
- You like to work autonomously but know when to seek support
- Due to your excellent communication skills you can communicate fluently in German, French and English
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and progressive employment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
- 40 hours a week / 5 weeks holidays
- Socially committed company / sport promotion by the company
- A dynamic and motivated team that looks forward to progressing to the next level with their new colleague
- Communication on eye level and a friendly working environment
- Company staff celebrations
- An induction period of several months tailored to your needs
- Extra-mandatory social security benefits (BVG)
- Internal training courses and support for external training courses
- Development opportunities through our Career Path Program
- Adecco internal benefits at partners
If you are interested in joining our winning team, we are excited to meeting you soon!
Our Internal Recruiting Manager is very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.