The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison and General Assembly.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst confronted with interesting and versatile tasks? Join our Team in Zurich as a
Use your skills in the following areas
In your position as a Solutions Sales Director you are responsible for the strategic Business Development of Key Accounts in Switzerland. In this position you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients
- Approach potential clients to present and negotiate the proposed solutions
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Develop tailor-made programs in accordance with customers' needs
- Liaise with internal departments (sales, delivery, operations) in order to optimize the delivery model
- You create strategic account plans and keep them up to date
- Support the Head of Sales in various sales-related projects
These skills of yours will take us forward together
Thanks to your Bachelor / Master degree in International Sales, -Management, -Marketing or similar education and several years of experience as a Strategic Account Manager you have valuable assets used for this position.
- Negotiations with international clients are no problem for you
- You possess a strong ability to close strategic deals
- Adaptability and creativity in finding solutions are no problem for you
- You are a team player, stress resistant and flexible
- Due to your advanced communication skills you can communicate perfectly in German and English. It would be advantageous if you are able to communicate in French as well
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and progressive employment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
- 40 hours a week / 5 weeks holidays
- Socially committed company / sport promotion by the company
- Company staff celebrations
- An induction period of several months tailored to your needs
- Extra-mandatory social security benefits (BVG)
- Internal training courses and support for external training courses
- Development opportunities through our Career Path Program
- Adecco internal benefits at partners
If you are interested in this exciting position, we are looking very much forward!
Our Internal Recruiting Manager is very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.