The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 2 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2017 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, General Assembly and YOSS.
Responsible for accounting and financial reporting for the Adecco Group. As a Senior Accountant you will be part of the consolidation team and you will make sure to timely and accurately prepare consolidated financials in line with The Adecco Group policies and regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated US GAAP Financial Statements
- Preparation of Annual/Half-Year Reports
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations
- Liaison with external auditors
- Subject matter specialist on accounting topics
- Leading role in various on-going Finance projects
- Occasional (up to 20%)
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance (preferred)
Type of work experience
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience in a big 4 company or in a multinational company
- Proven knowledge of International or US GAAP with equivalent designation (US CPA / ACCA accreditation etc.). Swiss GAAP a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong management skills and able to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Business fluent English, German would be an advantage
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.