The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Senior Financial Systems Analyst
In the Senior Fiancial Systems Analyst role you will be part of the Global Budgeting and Management Reporting team ensuring the timely and accurate forecasting, budgeting and reporting process within Adecco, providing reports to Adecco Group and Country management. This position will report to the GBMR Director.
- The administration and development of the Adecco Group consolidation systems (Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Essbase, Smartview and Excel vba templates)
- (Co-)Responsibility for the application software functionality supported by the Adecco Information Technology Department, Oracle and other external consultancy (if needed)
- Supporting other Adecco Finance teams on technical problems and development needs related to financial systems
- Ensure data quality through running and improving internal controls and maintain compliance through change management and documentation
- Participate in adhoc projects related to financial systems
- At least 6 years of experience in finance and accounting functions in a technical or accounting role in an international environment
- Advanced level in Excel – including the ability to write / understand advanced vba code (macros)
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other numerate degree
- Administration experience in HFM and/or Hyperion Essbase
- Essbase scripting skills and HFM rules writing/maintenance experience
- Customer oriented approach, excellent problem solving skills, and well-organized
- Very good communication skills and team spirit
- Very good ability to communicate priorities and results
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English (any other language a plus)
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.