Sales & Pricing Analyst
The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions und Lee Hecht Harrison.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
As Sales & Pricing Analyst, you will play a key role in the design and execution of effective pricing strategies across the Adecco Group’s service portfolio in Switzerland. You will be responsible to perform strategic pricing analysis, overall profitability analysis, to create insightful and actionable reports, and to ensure that our pricing activities, processes and tools are aligned with our corporate strategies.
• Analyze and leverage large amounts of data to then drive forward profitability insights in an easy to understand and actionable manner.
• Proactive monitoring of our sales and margin performance versus targets
• Perform total profitability analysis and simulations for incoming requests
• Contribute to the bid management process by gathering all information required
• Carry out accurate forecasts of gross margin performance
• Develop strategic pricing recommendations on country, regional and branch level
• Drive initiatives and projects from conception through to implementation with focus on pricing tools and processes
• Be a subject matter expert for pricing topics and contribute to further develop our pricing strategies for different customer and market segments
• Work closely together with all key stakeholders, with special focus on sales and bid management
• 3+ years of relevant working experience (Finance/Controlling, Pricing, other analytical roles)
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced MS Excel skills are essential
• Attention to detail and ability to work in a dynamic / deadline driven environment
• Solution orientation, proactivity and self-motivation, interest to learn and grow
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German or French (fluency in all 3 languages is a big plus)
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.