The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Nine lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
As Reporting Accountant, you will be part of the Group consolidation and external reporting team that is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the Group’s consolidated financial statements in line with The Adecco Group policies and regulatory requirements.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly consolidated US GAAP Financial Statements
- Preparation of Annual/Half-Year Reports
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations
- Liaison with external auditors
- Assist/participate in other Finance projects as needed
- Occasional (up to 20%)
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance (preferred)
Type of work experience
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in a big 4 company or in a multinational company
- Proven knowledge of International GAAP or Swiss GAAP
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work under time pressure
- Responsibility minded with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Business fluent English, German would be an advantage
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.