The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Zurich, Berlin, Milan, London
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for the challenge to transform the largest global workforce solution provider? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of end-to-end experiences which Adecco Group will offer to candidates, clients and the broader public in the future. The organization is structured around three platforms, each serving a specific audience: the client platform, the candidate platform and the data-driven people intelligence platform. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client and candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us.
We are looking for a Product Manager who takes accountability for the success of a product across its lifecycle. Based on market insights and user needs, you will translate demands for your product, define requirements, develop and deliver releases and deploy your product across countries and functions. The product manager partners with countries and leads implementation with cross-functional teams.
As Product Manager, Client Access you are responsible for providing a seamless and welcoming experience for our corporate client; ranging from large scale global accounts to small-and medium size business. Across platforms, brands, regions and seniority levels, you will ensure that new clients have best possible access to information and existing clients have an intuitive digital experience to monitor existing engagements, manage contracts and orders and are encouraged to expand the usage of Adecco Groups solution portfolio. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product suite of solutions, touching different aspects of this journey. Whether built in-house or sourced from third parties, you will ensure these tools form a seamless experience and address the needs of the wide range of candidates in the Adecco ecosystem. The Product Manager, Client Access is reporting to the Global Client Platform lead at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Lead your product across its lifecycle - shepherding it from strategy to planning, development, launch and beyond
- Accountable for decision making on what gets built and guide how it gets build and launched
- Develop a deep understanding of market trends and insights, partner ecosystems and competitive strategies
- Act as the "glue" that binds all functions that touch your product - from strategy, engineering, design, sales, marketing to operations, finance and legal
- Run rigid product governance, take trade-off decisions, bring together cross-function teams, gain alignment between diverse functions and act as company-wide evangelist
- Balance product features or customization against costs, take action to keep process on track
- Take external role to collect, test and verify product capabilities with candidates and partners
- Manage two-speed planning cycle with weekly/monthly gates and milestones of sprints and releases while working against your 24-month product roadmap
- Measure progress and performance by the product scorecard which tracks KPIs on product delivery (time, budget, quality) and end-user performance (adoption, engagement and monetization)
- Lead virtual, cross-functional product team
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
What you should bring
- Technical depth and business savvy with 8-12 years of experience
- Successful track record to develop mobile application and web-based products
- Experience with SalesForce technology
- Passionate about test-and-learn culture and digital innovation management
- Ability to take timely decisions and continuously prioritize development agenda to keep process on track
- Experience in working in a dynamic business environment with high level of ambiguity and changing requirements
- Comfortable to quickly change gears to support a vast number and range of activities
- Strong analytics skills which allow you to leverage wide range of data sources, dive into metrics and draw insights
- Team player, coach and change agent
- Technical skills with ability to go deep on technology trends, architectural questions and managing development lifecycle
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
- Master´s degree in engineering and/ or business administration
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.