The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our brands are all experts in their respective field.
The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison and General Assembly.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role? Join our Team in Zurich as a
Pricing Director (f/m)
As Pricing Director, you will be responsible to shape and execute the pricing strategy across the Adecco Group’s branch and service portfolio in Switzerland.
- Shape and execute Pricing Strategies in accordance with country targets for all of Adecco’s brands, services & delivery channels
- Regularly review and further development of pricing processes (e.g. tools, authorization levels)
- Perform profitability analysis for new business proposals and renewals of existing business/contracts
- Perform regular sales and margin variance analysis and translate conclusions into concrete and actionable tasks
- Provide information about key developments and trends for senior management presentations
- Perform forecasts of gross margins development
- Monitor development of key performance indicators and follow-up with business unit leaders to ensure targets are met
- Cooperate with the bid teams to create innovative and industry-leading workforce solutions matching our strategic goals and customer needs
- Contribute with technical expertise regarding pricing calculations, contract negotiations and margin impact evaluations
- Track internal & external trends pre-identifying risks to mitigate
- Support operations with pricing / calculation trainings on a regular basis
- Degree in Business Administration or similar
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, with focus on sales finance
- Ability to present to and influence at all levels of an organization
- Strong personality who is not afraid to speak up and ask tough questions
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills
- Project management capabilities
- Business fluency in German and English is crucial, fluency in French is strongly desired
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and a modern working environment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
Your advantage with us
- Insight into various areas of the company and contact with your national and international colleagues of the Adecco Group
- Competitive salary and above-average social benefits as well as various other benefits
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting opportunities for further training
- "Per Du" culture
- Modern office in a central location
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging position, we are very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.