The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Eight lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia.
In the online on-demand staffing space, Adia creates the smartest apps that bring workers and companies together. Our strong start-up culture has been driving us since 2016 and we already have a significant market presence in Switzerland and the US.
We are committed to transparency – jobseekers and companies can decide and plan their temporary work schedules on equal footing. We also focus on speed – we help companies grow and stabilise their day-to-day operations and match jobseeker profiles to current assignments instantly.
If you are looking for a position that will help you unleash your superpowers by solving real life problems, you may be the Payroll Specialist / Payroll Spezialist/-in (100%) we are looking for. As part of the People Operations team, your main responsibilities are maintaining timely payrolling services for our candidates all over Switzerland and supporting our internal employees. This role is for immediate start and there is a possibility of you leading a small team. You will report directly to the Head of People Operations.
- Independent and reliable salary administration for our candidates all over Switzerland
- Responsibility for social insurance accounting including carrying out social security activities (Sickness and Accident reports) for our candidates
- Administration and maintenance of candidate personal master and salary data
- Preparation of certificates for the unemployment office / RAV (employer certificates, etc.) for our candidates
- Create work references and confirmations for our candidates
- Advising candidates and the internal teams on social security and salary issues
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to align on payroll processes and create reports
- Assist in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsibility for the reconciliation of HR accounts
- Optimisation of processes, workflows and forms
- Swiss Federal Certificate in HR (Eidg. Fachausweis im HR) / Payroll Manager Certificate (Zertifikat Payroll Manager) / Payroll Expert (Payroll Experte/Expertin) (required)
- Multiple years of experience in Salary Administration (required)
- Fluent in German and English (both required); French (intermediate) is a plus
- Experience in using personnel management software
- Experience in temporary staffing industry is a plus
- Experience working in start-up environment is a plus
- Management experience is a plus
- Further trained in HR or social security is a plus
- Numerical flair, meticulous and trustworthy
- Independent, reliable, and systematic work ethic
- Team player
- Work responsibilities that vary – you will never get bored!
- Work with talented, enthusiastic and driven colleagues who want to change the world – we have the right mix of hard work and fun
- We are a multilingual group – in total, we speak more than 15 languages
- Newly renovated and furnished office that also includes ping pong and foosball tables
- Continuous learning opportunities at a fast-moving start up
- Whatever equipment you need to allow you to be awesome!
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we would love for you to be a part of our journey.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.