The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
Organizational Design & Change Management Lead
The Organizational Design & Change Management Lead will partner with the Global HR Leadership Team and business leaders to proactively drive and translate transformation requirements and change management needs. Define the respective operating model and organisational design working together with various stakeholders to ensure effective implementation. Org design & Change Management Lead will report to Global Head of Operations, Transformation and Org. Design.
- Establish trusted relationships and advise senior leaders on organisation design, including change management considerations, driven by current business transformation, (reorganisations, mergers & acquisitions, etc.)
- Develop and Implement a standardised methodology for organisational design including a change management process, governance structure and reporting tools in alignment with the Transformation Office
- Provide day-to-day strategic advice on org. design, capability development and change management
- Change Management: Operate in three focus areas 1) change leadership, 2) building individual change capacity and 3) to coordinate, coach and deliver change management and communication in Future@Work and strategic prioritized projects
- Be responsible to execute agreed change approach for Future@Work. In partnership with HR Leadership Team and Transformation Office implement change co-creation annual workshops across all Future@Work countries, measuring change effectiveness through established tools and KPIs (eg. change readiness and adoption, colleague engagementand colleague Retention through HR Dashboard)
- Create and facilitate the work of a community of change management agents. Train and coach the change management agents and facilitate best practice sharing and championing the use of TAG´s change management framework
- Developing and implementing appropriate metrics to evaluate the success and impact of internal change management strategies and initiatives
- Challenge status quo and act as a centre of excellence
- Support in Employee Experience work and track how Transformation initiatives will affect colleagues in their everyday life
- Higher University degree
- 5-7 years experience working in a matrixed, international environment
- Successful track record leading complex global transformation programs including organizational transformation
- Experience in building and coaching and upskilling transformation teams
- Proven strategic and analytical skills combined with ability to implement
- Ability to tolerate significant ambiguity and deliver results under pressure
- Self-starter, able to maintain energy and optimism in the face of opposition
- Able to handle multiple high-impact projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Able to collaborate with internal stakeholders from a variety of countries and cultures
- English Fluent; other languages welcomed
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.