The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Key resource in the Adecco Group worldwide consolidation process under US GAAP including the related analysis and preparation of the Annual and Half Yearly reports, and Group External Audit process.
- Manages the monthly close/country reporting process
- Manages the consolidation and IC processes under US GAAP
- Manages the related master data for the Group Consolidation (e.g. legal entities, global chart of accounts etc.)
- Manages the annual and half-yearly reports
- Manages the preparation of the monthly group consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Manages the Group External Audit process
- Manages the Group pre-approval process
- Develops solutions to complex problems by engaging with the appropriate teams, identifies issues and offers creative solutions
- Collaborates with other group functions, countries and finance teams
- Develop and maintain internal controls over financial reporting
- Participate in other Finance projects as needed
- Key Relationships: Internal Group Finance Staff, Internal & External Auditors, Local Finance Managers, Internal Group Corporate Staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with “Big 4” and/or industry, having experience with external financial reporting and a strong understanding of US GAAP and/or IFRS in an international environment
- Strong understanding of External Reporting and Financial Close activities, Consolidation, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Team-player with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, ability to work well independently and perform well under pressure
- The ability to multitask while focusing on special projects
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.