The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison and General Assembly.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst confronted with interesting and versatile tasks? Join our Team in Zurich as
Junior Bid manager (French speaking)
In your position as Junior Bid Manager you will be responsible for working with our sales team and the Head of Bid Management in the processing of tenders (RfX) and sales presentations.
- You will coordinate the bidding processes (coordination of all parties involved, preparation of results, monitoring of time planning and project management)
- You will process the inquiries related to the business activities of Adecco Group Switzerland
- Together with the sales team you will work on the definition of suitable solutions and prepare offers
- You collect data and create market, customer and process analyses
- You create company presentations
- You supported the head of bid management in various bid-related projects
These skills of yours will move us forward together
Thanks to your Bachelor's degree in (International) Sales, General Management, Marketing or a similar education and – ideally – one year of experience in bid management, project or sales management, you have valuable assets that you can use for this position.
- You have a quick grasp, work systematically and are very well organized
- You have strong analytical skills in reading and writing and are familiar with numbers and calculations
- You keep a clear head even in times of high pressure
- You can listen to and understand internal and external customer requirements
- You like challenges and are motivated to find creative solutions to tricky problems
- You have no problem coordinating different stakeholders, even if they have a higher seniority than yourself
- You have a strong sense of urgency and are a team player
- Compliance with deadlines is a matter of course for you
- You enjoy working independently, but know when you need support
- Due to your excellent communication skills, you are used to communicate (written and verbally) fluently in French and English, ideally also in German
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and progressive employment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
- 40 hours a week / 5 weeks holidays
- Socially committed company / sport promotion by the company
- Company staff celebrations
- An induction period of several months tailored to your needs
- Extra-mandatory social security benefits (BVG)
- Internal training courses and support for external training courses
- Development opportunities through our Career Path Program
- Adecco internal benefits at partners
If you are interested in this exciting position, we are looking very much forward!
Our Internal Recruiting Manager is very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.