The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. Our Global Sales team at Zurich headquarters is looking for a dynamic team player with a curious mind to join us for a six to twelve-month internshipstarting in January or February 2019.
As an Intern in Business Development 40% and part of the Global Sales Team, you would engage at the forefront of various commercial initiatives of the Adecco Group and contribute to our growth.
- Support in the creation of the Business Development Strategy and Roadmap 2019 and above.
- Support in the design and execution of business development campaigns in a multi brand and international environment.
- Co-ordinate with Business Project- and Account Teams to ensure efficient information exchange on best practises within the Group’s 360° portfolio.
- Preparation of C-level client interaction and meetings.
- Support the design, development and execution of a number of commercial events, including logistics and on-site event management.
- Represents Business Development in selected internal work streams.
- The Intern has completed a Bachelor Degree or is currently pursuing a Master degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or another relevant field.
- Previous internship/work experience in relevant fields such as Sales, Business Development or Marketing is a plus.
- Business fluent in English.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.