The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
The Integrity & Compliance Operations Manager will focus on the implementation, operation and continuous improvement of the Adecco Integrity & Compliance Program (“ICP”). As a member of and key support to the Group’s Global Integrity & Compliance Function, he/she will report to the Chief Integrity & Compliance Officer and will work closely with the regional and local Integrity & Compliance teams to operationalize Adecco’s ICP across the company.
- Provide project management support to the Chief Integrity & Compliance Officer to define, roll-out and continuously improve Adecco’s ICP
- Drive the implementation of global Integrity & Compliance initiatives through the set up and management of appropriate systems and working tools, such as, conflicts of interest management, policy management, third party due diligence, gifts & hospitality & expenses, training and awareness, compliance risk management, etc.
- Collaborate with other functions as well as with global and regional Integrity & Compliance team members and other business partners to support the regional or local implementation of Integrity & Compliance systems and working tools, and track progress of implementation against defined deliverables
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Chief Integrity & Compliance Officer and other senior leaders relevant to the design and implementation of appropriate business controls and compliance tools necessary to prevent or detect illegal, unethical or improper conduct
- Oversee development of compliance related tools, often in close liaison with the Group’s IT department, to evaluate trends in potential integrity and compliance risk areas and addressing them through implementation or enhancement of creative solutions
- Identify relevant integrity and compliance trends in the staffing industry and other industries, and work to continuously improve Adecco’s ICP
- Act as first-level support to the Integrity & Compliance Officers in the regions and countries as well as to the business sponsors to support the roll-out and the operation of the Adecco ICP
- University degree in law; bar admission is a plus
- Additional qualifications (project management, certified compliance officer, certified fraud examiner etc.) welcome, but not mandatory
- Personal conduct must be reflective of high standards of ethical behavior and integrity, combined with the strength of character, determination and independence needed to uphold and reinforce the integrity values within an organizational setting.
- Compliance, legal, finance or business background with experience in project management
- Previous experience in a similar integrity & compliance role, in an enforcement/intelligence environment, compliance consultancy or in internal investigations within an international context preferred
- Experienced in formulating business requirements, reviewing functionalities and providing user acceptance feedback on IT projects that are compliance relevant.
- IT-savvy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; able to utilize analytical tools and databases
- Proven experience in working in multi-cultural environment; inter cultural sensitivity without compromising on the integrity agenda
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, collaborative team player
- Good networking skills and ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability / experience in handling and managing critical, sensitive and/or complex matters in a confidential and professional manner
- Ability / experience in writing comprehensive memoranda, preparing project and training materials and producing other work product with complex content or unpleasant subject matters to target audience
- Ability to communicate effectively in individual and group settings with various stakeholders, fluency in English both written and spoken (Level C2); German or other additional languages a plus
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.