The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, General Assembly and Vettery.
Head of Thought Leadership
Location - Zurich
The Adecco Group is the world’s biggest human capital company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and everyday power 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us to the World’s Best Workplaces 2019 list. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN).
The Thought Leadership function reports to the Chief of Staff and Chief Communications Officer.; Its purpose is to drive and embed Thought Leadership across the Group in order to increase company profile and business growth. This is delivered through creating a consistent body of relevant thought leadership that can be used by decision-makers (business, government and civil society) to drive the agenda on the future of work. As such, it serves to position the Adecco Group as the go-to expert on the future of work, a trusted advisor for clients and an employer of choice.
As Head of Thought Leadership, you are responsible for strategy, structure, alignment of internal and exterhal stakeholders, and oversight of day-to-day management of the Thought Leadership function, including research, content creation, partnerships, activation and leverage across the Group. You will further develop flagship research studies and projects related to the Future of Work, building on internal and external expertise and data. You will work closely with other departments including Sales and Marketing, Communications, Public Affairs and all three Business Units to deliver the Thought Leadership strategy in support of the global corporate strategy.
- Refine and further develop the long and short-term strategy for Thought Leadership for the Group
- Manage the governance processes for Thought Leadership, including chairing the TL Steering Committee and serving as the interface with the Group Executive Committee
- Drive collaboration and alignment across the 3 business units and related functions of the Group on delivering thought leadership products, activation and leverage
- Oversee Thought Leadership research projects as agreed by the TL Steering Committee, including RFP, contracts, partnership management, research and content creation, publication and preparation for activation. Strengthen research collaboration with related departments (candidate and associate management, public affairs, foundation, etc.). Oversee the selection and management of external knowledge partners.
- Oversee development and activation of the internal Thought Leadership community across the Group’s regions and brands to drive consistent, joined-up contribution and activation
- Oversee the further development of the FU.SE community and related events
- Drive ongoing stakeholder engagement (partner organisations, research institutions, internal departments, etc.), including the Group’s role in driving the HR Valley initiative with the University of Zurich
- 10 or more years of experience in leading research, content creation and data insights in a field such as economics, employment, policy, business analytics, etc.
- Proven track record in corporate Thought Leadership development and activation to drive business
- Solid understanding of labour market economics, trends and data analytics. Platform development and modeling is a plus.
- Experience with content-driven events leadership (programme and content design, speaker networks, activation)
- Strong communication skills, with excellent English, both written and spoken
- Experience engaging and managing multiple stakeholders (internal and external) in a fast-paced, international environment. Partnership development and management is desirable.
- Project management and leadership of complex, global, cross-functional projects
- Resilient, autonomous, and goal and mission driven
- Highly self-motivated, collaborative worker, with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, able to see the big picture, while maintaining acute attention to details
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.