The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we bring 23,000 professionals. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison and General Assembly.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst confronted with interesting and versatile tasks? Join our Team in Zurich as a
Head of HR Operations
You will be responsible for all administrative topics within the HR department (including payroll) of the Adecco Group Switzerland with working place in Zurich-Binz. You will work closely with the Head of HR Switzerland and Austria as well with our HR Business Partners. In this function you will be strongly involved in strategic and operational HR aspects and projects.
- Managing the HR Operations Teams (Admin Team, Payroll Team, ca. 7 employees)
- Being responsible for tracking and action setting of HR Operations Team KPI’s
- Ensure that all Compensation & Benefits topics are processed correctly and on time
- Optimizing all HR Admin, Payroll and Talent Acquisition Processes
- Acting as Point of contact for stakeholders and HR Business Partners in HR Operations topics
- Support the management and Leadership Team for HR Operations relevant topics
- Responsible for Payroll Accounting
- Producing local and group reports and providing HR Dashboards (FTE, vacancies, etc.) for the Leadership Team or other Business Units
- Responsible for the implementation and correct use of HR tools
- Support Line Management in all HR related aspects of the ‘colleague lifecycle’ from a processes & tools perspective
- Actively identify gaps, proposes and implement internal process changes, required to achieve the organization's goals
- Support the business in the HR transformation (tools adoption, new tools introduction, change management processes) in collaboration with the IT Department
- Ensure that all annual HR Admin processes (e.g. Salary Increase, Bonus Plans, year-end planning, etc.) are delivered in time and with the necessary quality
- Degree in HR Management; Economics (BA) or Finance
- Min. 5 years` experience as HR (Operations) Manager / Head of HR Operations or similar
- Experience as HR Business Partner and/or Compensation & Benefits Manager desirable
- Several years` experience as HR Consultant /HR Development and Talent Manager
- Good knowledge in Swiss labor law
- Experienced in People Management and HR Project and Processes
- Team Player
- Highly organized with excellent planning skills
- Trustworthy & ability to deal with highly confidential & sensitive topics
- Experienced with HR ERP (People Soft ideal, SAP) and with applicants Tracking system
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially with Excel
- Perfect communication skills both in German and English. French would be advantageous
What working with us means
An interesting and very versatile job with a lot of personal responsibility awaits you. You can profit from attractive social benefits and progressive employment. Here are a few examples of what we mean by this:
- 40 hours a week / 5 weeks holidays
- Socially committed company / sport promotion by the company
- Company staff celebrations
- An induction period of several months tailored to your needs
- Extra-mandatory social security benefits (BVG)
- Internal training courses and support for external training courses
- Development opportunities through our Career Path Program
- Adecco internal benefits at partners
If you are interested in this exciting position, we are looking very much forward!
Our Internal Recruiting Manager is very much looking forward to receiving your complete application.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.