The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
In this exciting role you will work within the Group Internal Audit to manage or conduct IT audits in complex and changing IT environments.
You will be part of the audit team and be responsible to evaluate the IT internal control framework, assess the IT Security, review IT projects, perform data analysis and foresee new risks. Your tasks will also include to think of new audit approaches (e.g. cyber risks) and the issuance of recommendations to address controls weaknesses. During onsite audit, you will also be working closely with the business audit team to understand IT related controls over business processes and segregation of duties risks.
You will establish and maintain a close collaboration with IT and business key-stakeholders to assess accurately and exhaustively the controls and risks faced by the organization.
- Assists in managing and performing IT audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures
- Work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple assignments, being self-driven and will include the translation of complex analytical and technical concepts to non-technical employee.
- Develop understanding of The Adecco Group business and processes to support the Group Internal Audit business team
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the board of directors
- Represents internal audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings
- Performs related work as assigned by the Director/Head of Internal Audit
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers
- International Travel (mainly within Europe) up to 50% (restricted during the pandemic)
This is a great opportunity to actively influence our company's success. You will be able to support your business area with a high level of autonomy. Our motivated, multicultural team operates in a dynamic environment and is waiting to welcome you. Become part of the Adecco family and join our success story.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.