The Adecco Group is the world’s biggest human capital company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower one million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
Europe, multiple locations close to an airport
Define and implement multiple strategies to generate relationships with prospects and new clients of the Adecco Group based on agreed target-lists.
Develop strategic campaigns both Service and Target-based to support the Global Sales community and our global brands provide and scale effective solutions to our clients.
Work closely with the key countries, brands and Industry Leads to identify trends, business opportunities and events that can further strengthen the Group’s networking opportunities and positioning.
- Define strategies to acquire new clients of defined categories
- Leverage established tools, networks and work closely with the Adecco Group’s local leadership teams to prepare and lead meetings with the prospected companies
Sales campaigns and product development
- Work closely with countries and Industry Leads to analyse market trends and client needs, using data to develop product assets in order to support the sales community across brands and geographies
- Define strategy for effective sales campaigns:
- Service based (by Adecco Group brand and/or service)
- Target based (by specific client category)
- Create a virtual business development community to identify and connect key contacts from all Adecco Group brands
- 5+ years of experience in a multi-national sales/ operational position
- Professional experience in new business creation and sales hunting
- Commercial Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related subjects
- Experience in a service industry environment and an international organisation
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience of sales and new business acquisition
- Proven experience in running commercial campaigns, create pitch and sales materials.
- Strong communications and interpersonal relationships skills
- Solid understanding of the Adecco group eco-system
- Very good power point knowledge
- Business proficient in English (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- You are flexible and can travel on request (50%)
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.