- Build and maintain a strategic projects portfolio, identifying the interdependencies of each project, and owning the master plan.
- Lead the implementation of the strategic of the strategic priorities with the associated processes and tools
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational project plan for completing a project; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; resolve operational problems, minimize delays
- Prepare designs and work specifications; develop schedules, budgets, and forecasts; select project staff and contractors.
- Tracking, monitoring and analysing operational KPIs. Provide reports (local/global analysis of associated costs).
- Liaise and interact regularly with Modis senior leadership team and country leaders to monitor and report on activities and to provide relevant management information.
- Prepare business data and analysis for quarterly business review meetings, operational reviews, Executive Committee and Board of Directors meetings
- Provide information to management by preparing monthly financial reporting
- Provide market analysis and insights
- Uses market research data to support countries in developing their sales and marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (MBA) with at least 3 years’ of directly related experience- experience in finance is a prerequisite
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of strategic initiatives in a competitive environment
- Financial analysis experience and understanding of Project Controlling
- Skilled in organizing resources, analysing and solving problems, establishing priorities and making evaluated judgments
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, concepts and methodologies, market research and forecasting principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse community
- Proven Project management/change management capabilities and experience
- Proven interest in Consulting, HighTech or Manufacturing sector
- Languages: Fluent English is essential (written & oral), another language would be desirable
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.