The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
Zürich, Switzerland or New York, United States of America
The Global Head of HR for Talent Solutions partners with and supports the Global BU Talent Solution leadership team at Adecco. This role delivers a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support and programs on a global basis to employees and managers. From educating on compensation practices and the performance review process to consulting on organizational design and various management issues. You will assist with employee communication initiatives within client groups and partner with specialist groups to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the organization. Providing relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making related to business transformation, compensation, organizational structures, retention, promotions and other actives, are key aspects of this role.
You support them through the entire ‘colleague journey’ (get, keep, grow, enable, inspire) and are the link between the people-related needs of the different departments and stakeholders and the development and delivery of the global HR policies, priorities and programs.
- Support the development of a solid understanding and culture of the global business operations, goals, and challenges
- Effectively organize resources and build collaboration; provide direction and coordination of work; serve as project sponsor.
- Define required organizational and individual capabilities to drive the achievement of the Perform, Transform and Innovate strategy.
- Diagnose leadership and cultural gaps and develop leadership training programs to address development needs and create short and long-term plans for leadership development to ensure alignment with organizational transformation, strategic objectives and values.
- Enable and be a constructive challenger to the functional Leadership team in order to drive the overall people strategy, by designing and swiftly implementing people-oriented and organizational solutions in areas related to “get, keep, grow, enable, inspire”.
- Provide thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy based on a good understanding of the business.
- Challenge organizational set-up and identify, develop and coordinate organizational development, process improvement, development and transformation initiatives across all businesses to build a high-performing and collaborative culture of growth and excellence within The Adecco Group.
- Organizational Understands the needs of the organization in terms of achieving maximum organizational performance and efficiencies. (“inspire”)
- Contribute to design and execute people strategy, focusing on all people processes from hire to retire. (“enable”)
- Ensure communication and management of Global HR processes, such as strategic workforce planning, performance management and annual compensation review, with a strong focus on talent retention, professional development and succession planning. (“grow”, “enable”)
- Participate in implementing training and development programs including Functional talent and succession planning processes. (“grow”, “enable”)
- Act as a change agent and champion to pro-actively promote culture change programs to become a high-performing organization with a strong functional leadership pipeline. (“enable”, “inspire”)
- Develops, manages, coordinates, and administers a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities. Supports personal change and organizational transformation. (“enable”, “inspire”)
- Foster good employee relations and promote employee engagement as a way to retain highly valued talent. Drive action plans for the global function that deliver an engaged high-performance work place as a result of employee surveys (GPTW initiatives HQ). (“keep”, “inspire”)
- Contribute to global HR initiatives and work closely with the corporate HR team and regional/local teams to deliver global projects (e.g. HR3.0). (“inspire” “enable”)
- Partners with Corporate HR Specialist Functions to provide a consultancy service in the area of HR policies for the functional leadership team and managers to conduct and coordinate multiple HR projects.
- Provides a consultancy service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business in line with specialist HR functions. (“grow”, “enable”)
- Participate in an active and engaged Adecco HR community to ensure two way communication and effective and pragmatic implementation of global priorities. (“inspire”)
- Consults and influences senior management on key organizational transformation and management concerns.
- Travel is up to 50%
- University Degree; post-graduate Human Resources studies or Master in Human Resources Management is an asset.
- Experience as a HRBP or generalist in an international, sales driven organization with a global matrix organization.
- Expertise in talent management & development, compensation and mobility
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to encourage innovation.
- Highly collaborative style. Willingness and demonstrated ability to work in teams, as both a lead and a supporting team member.
- Strong proven leadership skills and experience.
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
- Ability to execute foundational Project Management skills where needed and appropriate
- Work collaboratively with leadership to establish the focus areas and goals for process improvement as well as provide leadership direction for these projects.
- Coach and drive leadership team to set up a solid governance structure and operating model for Talent Solutions that will enable the achievement of strategic objectives.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.