The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Zurich, New York, other location for discussion
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of the end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. The organization is structured around key audiences: our corporate clients, the candidates we engage with, as well as our internal colleagues. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle. As a whole, the collection of products we offer to a distinct audience are grouped and managed as a platform with a multi-functional team working together to develop and deliver differentiating value propositions.
We are looking for the Global Candidates Platform Lead to develop and execute the end-to-end experience for this key audience of The Adecco Group. As platform lead for the candidate journey, you transform our candidate engagement strategy into plans, designs, products and successful deployments. The platform lead acts as a strategic business partner for countries and businesses, with the objective of driving adoption, engagement and monetization of differentiating value propositions for The Adecco Group. Success and impact in this role means that Adecco Group will accelerate its strategy around perform-transform and innovate, the company delivers on productivity targets set for 2020 and beyond, offers unique candidate experiences measured by service adoption and satisfaction and realizes economies of scale and scope through global platforms.
The Global Candidate Platform Lead is reporting to the Group Head of Product at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Own global platform development for candidates and associates
- Apply design thinking to innovate and define differentiating value propositions
- Integrate ongoing development projects from countries and brands into product roadmaps; building one consistent platform experience across the candidate lifecycle journey
- Establish a continuous feedback loop via internal/external stakeholder management
- Lead platform/portfolio governance with clearly defined objectives, decision criteria and follow-up processes
- Accountable for platform success based on scorecards for product delivery (time, budget, quality) and end-user performance (adoption, engagement and monetization)
- Optimize candidate experience while minimizing complexity of platform development
- Leverage insight and competences from the Data and Machine Intelligence team at Digital to augment decision making and ensure learning across the lifecycle
- Recruit and lead multi-functional team of product managers, success managers, service designer and biz analyst
- Build environment for platform team to succeed by managing expectations across the organization, establish product discussions as coaching and knowledge sharing opportunities and focus on E2E learning journeys
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
- 15+ years of business operations/development, product management or product development
- Proven track record of successful change and innovation programs
- Leadership of cross-functional teams in an international environment
- Business acumen with strong analytical mindset
- High creative potential with capability to turn ideas into plans and actions
- Track record of turning technology into digital experiences
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
- Master´s degree in business administration, engineering or related field
- up to 50% of work time
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.