The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness, and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS, and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. At present we are looking for the right candidate to join our organization as a Finance Transformation Communications Manager.This role requires a natural leader with rich communications experience driving change in multinational organisations to support the transformation of our Finance function. He/She will develop and execute the communications plan to drive the transformation within the function across business units and geographies. Critical in this role will be to build and maintain an engaged community. The role requires a creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset who is committed to challenging the status quo and building innovative solutions. The successful candidate will be both strategically-oriented and a hands-on operator, with the leadership skills to succeed as an advisor and business partner to the Finance leadership team, and the communications savvy, influencing skills and project management experience to advance change in a global, matrixed organisation – leading to a best-in-class Finance function.
- Design and implement a multi-stakeholder communications strategy to engage the Finance community through the transformation phases
- Responsible for effectively driving diverse communication channels to ensure messages reach relevant stakeholders at the appropriate time. Leverage innovative and modern modes of communication to promote audience engagement (e.g. internal social media platforms and multi-format and channel campaigns to engage the Finance community)
- Create and continuously promote a sense of community identity for the Finance function through structured and targeted internal campaigns within the overall Adecco Group framework, including through dialogue-based approaches (e.g. webcast townhalls, contests, surveys, etc)
- Lead the planning and coordination of events to support the Finance function and transformation
- Support the content creation to facilitate the transformation and new ways of working with Finance
- Design and maintain the employee engagement framework and subsequent toolkit for communicating the new ways of working within the Finance community (e.g. Knowledge Centre, distribution lists, shared calendars, internal social media platforms, etc)
- Advise and support leadership to develop a strong culture across the Business Units, brands and geographies of the Finance function
- Contribute and coordinate the creation of training materials and quick reference guides to support the transformation of the Finance function, building community platforms to encourage sharing and dialogue – promoting employee development and supporting the rollout of state-of-the-art working tools and platforms
- 5+ years in communications and change/transformation roles
- Project management experience in particular related to business transformation
- Experience in Finance transformation, e.g. Shared Services Centres setup, ERP implementation, a significant plus
- Strong interpersonal communications skills and ability to network and influence at all levels of the organization
- Proven impact in driving transformation/ change management activities
- Capability to manage a project team, including consultants, with experience working remotely. Excellent problem-solving capabilities and ability to work independently on multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of Community management best practices. Proven experience with implementing successful global team engagement initiatives
- Native speaker-level proficiency in English (reading/ writing/ speaking) a requirement. French and German language skills a plus
- Superior writing and editing skills in a variety of styles, for use across print and digital formats
- Ability to work in a highly-collaborative environment and as part of a cross-disciplinary, global team; adept at working closely with others over geographical distance
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.