We are currently looking for the Finance Manager Technology (VRO). The person employed in the role will be responsible to oversee the technology initiative portfolio from a value realization perspective. As a member of the Global Value Realization Office, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in driving top line growth and bottom line improvements by providing our Digital and IT organizations with financial insight and stewardship along the project lifecycle. You will leverage insights along the entire value chain, from customer experience through Front to Back Office productivity, based on which you will evaluate Technology projects and recommend for execution.Was Sie tun werden
- Partner with business, Digital, IT and Finance organization to ensure technology portfolio represents commercial or functional needs
- Partner with project teams to ensure that business cases are financially sound and setup for success
- Assess and recommend technology projects from a value realization perspective; assist with economic modelling where required
- Partner with global IT PMO organization to ensure that overall recommendation is aligned with relevant IT stakeholders
- Enable value tracking after project close, extract drivers for success and learnings; in addition to financials, this encompasses the tracking of adoption and operational metrics
- Own and maintain the VRO methodology for IT including business case template and related guidelines
- Act as change agent towards the IT and Finance community; perform regular trainings on VRO methodology, tools and guidelines
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree. MBA or Master’s Degree in related business areas or professional qualification (CIMA / ACCA) desirable.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in a finance role, preferred in FP&A, controlling or internal audit
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong collaboration skills to succeed in a global, cross-cultural organization and environment
- Advanced MS Excel skills incl. ability to work with large data sets, pivot tables, power queries and advanced dynamics array formulas.
- Business oriented mindset and experience in working with dynamic business environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Travel requirement: <5%
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.Eine Reise, um das Beste aus dir herauszuholen
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.