The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
For our Legal department we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant. This is a great opportunity for a professional to join a challenging and highly demanding position, working directly with members of the Global Leadership Team. In this role, you will enable them to meet company needs and maximize impact in the organization.
- Administrative support to the Group General Counsel and occasionally to the Legal team.
- Extensive diary management with long-term planning and global travel coordination, including completing expense reports, and organizing conference calls and Teams meetings.
- Writing of Minutes and monitoring of deadlines and deliverables.
- Support in creating management presentations and templates.
- Work closely and effectively with your manager and your team to keep them well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and can easily build internal and external relationships.
- Complex meeting and event planning across various time zones and locations.
- Assistance in budget planning and controlling.
- Creation and editing of a quarterly Newsletter.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an administrative environment, ideally reporting to executive management.
- Prior exposure to a fast-paced, international and multicultural working environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows desktop computer applications: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in meeting planning.
- Ability to navigate web and email at a high competency.
- A strong team player who is proactive, flexible, and able to work independently and under pressure.
- High-level presentation skills, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Resilient, highly motivated, goal-driven hard worker with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong customer service drive and dedication to quality and success.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidential issues.
- Flexibility with regards to type of work and working hours.
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomous.
- Very well structured, loves to work in an organized and focused manner, with excellent attention to detail.
- Digitally savvy in order to find new processes and efficiencies in your daily work.
- Possess a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Excellent German and English skills both written and spoken. Further languages are a plus.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.