The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
To lead all aspects of the tax accounting and reporting of the Adecco Group worldwide in close coordination with Group Tax.
- Supports Group Tax on ETR and tax forecasting process, and monthly calculations
- Provides monthly tax accounts reviews, including tax risks accruals
- Reviews and manages the tax reconciliation process
- Reviews and manages the tax reporting package process
- Plays the key liaison to the corporate tax department and for all country tax accounting matters
- Briefs management on tax accounting matters
- Ensures that upcoming tax accounting matter changes and new requirements under US GAAP are appropriately interpreted and implemented
- Provides and manages the tax accounting implications related to Capital Transaction process/M&A activity etc
- Prepares half-year and annual report footnotes
- Manages business requirements for tax reporting tool including maintenance and day-to-day operations of the tax reporting tool
- Master’s degree in accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 8 years work experience with 5 years in tax accounting and reporting
- Solid tax accounting knowledge
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical tax & accounting documents for consequences on the tax accounting and reporting
- Team-player with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, ability to work well independently
- The ability to multitask while focusing on special projects
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.