The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
To own and manage the business aspects of the Adecco Group worldwide financial consolidation software (HFM) and the lease engine; act as the primary liaison between systems experts and Finance; serve as finance project manager as required; provide support to country and corporate finance staff in managing and developing HFM to support the implementation of new accounting and reporting requirements. This position plays an integral part of the company’s finance strategy to upgrade the financial infrastructure with the goal to deliver an automated flow between global ERPs and HFM and decommissioning of manual consolidation reporting. This position will also interface with Management Reporting System to leverage information maintained in both systems.
- Leads the Hyperion System administration support; manages maintenance, support and day-to-day operations including reports, consolidation rules etc.
- Develops solutions to complex technical and data problems by engaging with the appropriate teams, identifies issues and offers creative solutions
- Collaborates with the systems experts, defines, promotes and supports the principles and standards of the enterprise architecture
- Serves as primary contact between functional application owners, IT infrastructure support and external implementation partners
- Consults, leads and/or supports multiple large, complex, cross-functional or business segment projects
- Manages the maintenance and day-to-day operation of HFM
- Manages the integration of acquisitions/new legal entities into the consolidation process to ensure the capital structure is accurately reflected and all debt/equity eliminations are performed correctly
- Manages the integrity of the consolidation and reporting processes; identifies, communicates and rectifies any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Develops reporting solutions within HFM and Smart View in response to business requirements
- Manages the transfer and validation of data between the Hyperion applications;
- Manages the company’s lease engine
- Interfaces with GRP to leverage information maintained in both systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; Information Technology education is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years work experience with 3 years of HFM
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience
- Strong understanding of Consolidation, particularly eliminations, and Financial Close activities, Financial Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Team-player with sound analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, ability to work well independently
- The ability to multitask while focusing on special projects
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.