The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Ensure timely and accurate budgeting, financial planning. and management reporting process for The Adecco Group. Act as business partner for all functions at both headquarters and country level. Provide insights and analytics supporting management decision-making while interacting with Group and country management. Support Group management in their interactions with the Board of Directors. Lead enhancement of existing financial analysis and reporting systems and process to stay state-of-the-art.
We are looking for a driver, achiever, communicator, and very importantly, a hands-on team player to:
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of reporting for quarterly press releases, external disclosures, and presentations.
- Drive the development of models and analyses used to set and track Group goals.
- Continuously improve and adapt the annual budget plan process to support Senior Management decision-making.
- Design processes aimed at critically examining current and past trends of key performance indicators, identify areas for improvement, and proactively communicate relevant recommendations to Senior Management.
- Take charge of the preparation of periodic communications, memos, and presentations for the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee.
- Build a strong network within headquarters and countries to ensure continuous communication and flawless alignment.
- Co-ordinate, coach and manage workload of Financial Analysts
- Manage the Financial Systems team to ensure seamless delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- University Degree/MBA in Business Administration / Finance (preferred) or Accounting.
- 8+ years of professional works experience focusing on financial analysis and controlling or as a consultant in an international environment.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills. Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues, and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Strong team player, with customer-oriented approach, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to embrace and adapt to change. Able to work under time-constraints and tight deadlines.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office tools. Oracle Essbase knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent command of English (must), other languages are desirable.
- Experience in managing and setting direction for Teams
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.