The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
In the role of the Chief of Staff Office Coordinator, you will be supporting the general business operations of the team by delivering a wide range of support and administrative activities. You will be a real self-starter with lots of energy and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to lend administrative support, help plan, structure, organize, schedule and execute activities within the team.
- Providing proactive support on priorities and team activities
- Coordination of high-level and strategic global meetings incl agenda management, document management and if needed, presentation support
- Organize and logistically support events both in Zurich and abroad, incl hospitality if in Zurich
- Coordination of meetings that are happening outside Zurich with local counterparts (coordination of material, ensuring deadlines, preparing information packages for management team)
- Assistance in preparation of presentation materials for meetings
- Provide proof-reading support for presentations and memos
- Preparing monthly reporting, dashboards
- Organization and maintenance of documents and files
- Preparation of correspondence, scheduling appointments
- Managing a shared inbox that results in providing structured recommendations to the Chief of Staff and Communications
- Own matters of a routine nature to conserve management’s time such as reading, researching, analyzing information and drafting routine correspondence
- Communication with Senior Management to coordinate various topics
- Commercial education
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Excellent attention to detail
- The job requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to deal with a broad range of activities as well as with an international internal and external clientele.
- The incumbent should be a naturally proactive individual with strong time and priority management abilities, a high level of initiative, and a contributing team player while co-coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work accurately and very independently, ensure confidentiality and perform well under pressure. Ability to deal with highly sensitive information, maintaining strict confidentiality.
- High level of self-initiative and being a contributing team player able to work in an international environment
- Several years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization
- Previous experience in a coordinator / assistant role is needed, gained within an international corporate environment.
Presence in the Zurich office with limited flexibility for working from home.
Due to the requirement of providing hospitality services at regular meetings which are communicated well in advance, presence in the office and flexibility with the beginning / end of the working day to meet the business demand is a must.
Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office package for Window which includes Teams, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Proactive, self-driven, effective, curious, quick-learner, reliable, service and team-oriented
Excellent command of English and German is required, any other languages are an additional asset.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.