The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider for workforce solutions in Switzerland. With more than 600 employees in over 50 locations in all language regions, we transform the world of work one job at a time.. Our brands are all experts in their respective field. The Adecco Group Switzerland offers customizes solutions for job-seekers as well as for small, medium-size and large companies: placement of permanent positions, recruitment and hiring out of temporary staff, payroll services, outplacement and outsourcing, career planning and talent management. In Switzerland, we are present with the following brands: Adecco, Adia, Spring Professional, Badenoch & Clark, Pontoon Solutions, Lee Hecht Harrison and General Assembly.
Do you want to join an organization where you will get the support you need to be successful in your role whilst confronted with interesting and versatile tasks? Join our Team in Zurich as a
CEO for one Month, The Adecco Group Switzerland (f/m) (100%)
Do you want to try life as a CEO? Apply now and accompany the Adecco Group Switzerland’s CEO, Monica dell’Anna, for a whole month on her job. This unique internship takes place in June/July 2021 and ends with the possibility of a permanent employment. The monthly salary for the internship is CHF 6'500.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider of workforce solutions, a company with over 650 colleagues on 50 sites, located in most cities of Switzerland.
For this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity we are looking for a talented and ambitious individual in the early stage of their careers (recently graduated or still in an apprenticeship/studying).
- We want your opinion! How would you decide and act in situations a CEO faces every day? During the month of your internship, your place will be next to CEO Monica dell’Anna. She will involve and challenge you whenever she takes a decision.
- As the CEO for One Month, you will represent the Adecco Group Switzerland together with Monica dell’Anna at national events. You will accompany Monica to various internal and external meetings and take part in her decision making.
- You will get to participate in the global programme of CEO for One Month: You will be asked to prepare and present a business case on a relevant HR subject. If you are among the world’s best 10 country-CEOs for One Month, you will join a global bootcamp and meet nine fellow interns from around the globe. As such, you are one step closer to become the global CEO for One Month, accompanying Alain Dehaze, CEO of The Adecco Group, during August/September 2021.
- You are a fast and eager learner, motivated to try different, new and bold ways of doing things.
- You are not intimidated by complex problems or important people. Your strong analytical skills enable you to prioritize and solve important issues under pressure – all while coming up with novel solutions.
- As a talented communicator, you manage your relations well and adapt your communication to the emotions and behaviours of others without losing direction.
- You show resilience, a strong drive and the ambition to achieve results and even when things get tough.
- You take ownership. You spot opportunities and act on them. You learn fast from success and failure.
- You are a team player. When needed, you can take the lead and mobilise teams for action.
- With a strong customer focus, you come up with innovative and effective solutions that add to a great customer experience.
- You have a passion for people and are very motivated to work with The Adecco Group Switzerland.
- Your English is of Proficiency Level
Are you ready to enter the business world on centre stage?
Apply now on ceofor1month.ch
Please note: Only applications via this website can be considered!
Location: Switzerland (office location Zurich Binz / Homeoffice)
Contract: Temporary (with the possibility of a permanent placement)
Required education: Recently graduated or still studying at university and university of applied sciences
Industry: General services
The Adecco Group Switzerland is part of the global leading provider of workforce solutions transforming the world of work through talent and technology. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Ressources Humaines SA, Rue des Fontenailles 16, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland -www.adeccogroup.ch
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.