Are you looking for a varied, fast-paced, and exciting new role?
Adecco York are looking for a Permanent consultant to join their team. This is a great opportunity to develop and grow a warm desk, working on the permanent side of the business. We are looking for someone to join us with ambition and motivation to succeed in a challenging yet rewarding role.
In return we offer:
- A great basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Company phone and laptop
- Flexible benefits
- Full training provided
- Flexible working
The role will include:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the primary function of the Recruitment Consultant is to ensure their personal sales results contribute to the branch achieving and
exceeding its objectives and KPIs. This will be achieved by identifying potential recruitment opportunities within a given market place and generating revenue by placing candidates into permanent vacancies or temporary assignments, either in new or existing accounts.
You will be expected to:
- Achieve weekly/monthly/annual targets as set by Branch Manager
- Implement business plans as directed by the Branch Manager and create personal business plans to achieve branch/personal objectives
- Work closely with colleagues to achieve the branch targets/objectives
- Conduct sales presentations at client meetings
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
- Resilience, self motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate customer focused
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
We will require you to have experience of:
- Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Working to deadlines that reach beyond core working hours
- Telephone based and face to face sales
- Customer service
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.