At Adecco, we transform the world of work through people who love what they do.
As the world’s leading workforce solutions company, we have a big impact on businesses and job seekers across the globe. Whether it’s temporary staffing, permanent placement or outsourcing that our clients need, we match the right people with the right places. We connect over 700,000 people in more than 60 countries. We consult with companies in a whole range of industries and sectors. And we bring the best expertise in from the largest candidate database of any employment agency. Candidates and companies alike, we work to put their needs first. Passionate about helping people reach their full potential? Want to bring big opportunity to businesses all over the world? Find your place at Adecco.
What are we looking for?
This opportunity would ideally suit an individual with sales, retail, and customer service experience, who thrives in competitive environments, has bags of initiative, a thirst for responsibility knowledge and enjoys the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in a professional field.
For us at Adecco experience is not important, it is about attitude, motivation, people who enjoy talking and building relationships.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your Town/City.
- Sourcing and successfully placing permanent candidates into roles.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates, and colleagues.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from companies.
- Visiting companies to build and develop working relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example websites and magazines.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- meeting and briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression.
What’s in it for you?
With us, you can work within a FTSE 500 company for the good of thousands of people across the globe. Not only does this give you the confidence to succeed in a stable and ever-evolving environment, but it also means that you’ll be sharing that confidence with others, helping candidates to believe in themselves and companies to believe in their teams. What matters most to us is being a business centred around people. That’s why we’re dedicated to putting our colleagues first. Whether that means encouraging your active involvement in our charity programmes, offering the opportunity to travel, pushing you to reach your goals or providing the training you need to excel, we’re in it for the long run. Are you? Make your job your career.
We believe in talent, not labels. As a people business, our expertise and energy are always going into improving everyone’s chances of being part of the world of work. Our people are at the core of our business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture for everyone to feel supported in their day-to-day work and during their development throughout their career. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunity regardless of, for example, your gender, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We also engage with employers to develop programmes and pathways that embrace diverse talent and promote more inclusive employment worldwide through partnerships and other initiatives. We recognise and celebrate the value of difference and how it makes us faster, smarter, and more innovative.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.