Responsible for the overall management of all strategic Customer Relationship activities. Take ownership of the management of the sales functions of Parker & Lynch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and utilize a working social and face to face network of clinical development client.
- Work directly with Direct of Search and Practice Leader to examine new markets for both client opportunities.
- Arrange and conduct client sales and intake meetings and provide input for position descriptions and client organizational observations including culture and executive proclivities including direct report of the role.
- Screen candidates (live, Skype or local travel) that come through candidate development to determine skill and cultural fit for your client.
- Participate in building candidate profiles and attend and manage and lead candidate presentations to clients.
- Analyze current market plan and make recommendations for improvements, including addition of client targets, deletions, and work in anticipating market trends, etc.
- Work with marketing department on brand and position enhancement. Review current marketing materials against competitors including trade and professional organizations and events, handouts and sponsorships.
- Research, identify and report on human capital and emerging market biotechnology associations, life science professional and educational associations and events nationwide.
- Act as close business advisor to the best of the best biotechnology companies and executives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools.
- Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.