The business operations associate will offer administrative and operational support to increase the overall efficiency of BioBridges daily operations. They will provide high-touch customer service to BioBridges professionals, clients and internal employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Office Administration
- Answers the telephone as well as greets and directs visitors appropriately
- Maintain stock levels for office and kitchen supplies
- Provides base level of support for internal systems, including; IT, phone, CRM, etc.
- Manages new employee and terminated employee equipment orders and returns, as well as access to internal systems
- Assists with new system migration, implementation and training
- Assists with overall new employee training
- Assists with scheduling full company or functional meetings
- Composes and posts online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Prepares, formats and edits a range of presentations, proposals, handouts, newsletters and resumes to align with company identity
- Orders and prepares business cards, birthday cards, holiday cards and other marketing collateral
- Creates, manages and executes welcome packages for new professionals
- Works within Bullhorn database to maintain up-to-date records, create marketing lists and pull necessary reports
- Assists with further developing the BioBridges community and professional’s internal involvement
- Assists in strengthening BioBridges thought leadership by identifying pertinent industry events and potential speaking engagements
- Assists with preparing, planning and executing company events, lunches and training seminars
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degreewith a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in an office environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client/employee needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Skilled in the utilization of social media platforms and databases.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.