Modis Watford are looking to hire a number of talented Recruitment Consultants as part of an exciting period of growth for the team. This is without doubt one of the most renowned technical recruitment companies in the UK as well as having a highly regarded International Presence. Our current core areas are within Information and Cyber Security. Due to continued success within these areas we are looking for enthusiastic recruiters of all levels to come in and assist with our expansion plans.
On a daily basis you will be tasked with building out your specialist market, including networking with candidates and identifying clients and projects within the market place. We will genuinely encourage you to be entrepreneurial with your approach and we welcome new ideas around how to make it work! We have a first class training and delivery programme which is proven to increase the average time to placement for new starters. In addition we operate a coaching culture whereby you get feedback and development on a daily basis. We support and empower our consultants to pursue opportunities, in addition we will ensure that you are equipped with the leading edge tools to go about your role in an effective manner.
This is a great chance to build something for yourself and the business, we will guide you and support you all the way. However there is no greater feeling than building your own area from scratch and reaping the many rewards that this brings.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Building up your market knowledge within your sector
- Identifying and engaging with candidates
- Generating sales leads and opportunities
- New business development - Identifying new clients within your market
- Account Management - For clients you build!
- Resourcing for roles - your own roles
- Personal branding social sourcing
- Attending networking events and expos relevant to your market
Even though you would be working as part of a massive organisation (part of the biggest recruitment organisation in the world!) here at Modis London we operate like a start up environment, therefore we are looking for candidates that are:
- Previous Recruitment experience or relevant sales experience/skills
- Highly self motivated and ambitious
- Target orientated
- Thick skinned and resilient
- Driven by the opportunity to progress
- Naturally inquisitive
- Someone that enjoys / thrives within a competitive environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- Educated to at least A-level standard or equivalent
There are thousands of recruitment companies out there that offer varying value propositions. We feel that our people genuinely set our business apart from others, in addition we are on a path that provides such an exciting journey. To find out more about our working environment, please make contact ASAP
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.