Why teach with us?
If you are looking to make a life-changing impact by sharing your love for your new skillset with the next generation of developers, designers, and data scientists, we’d love for you to consider joining our team.
We deliver more than just skills training, and are looking for mentors who share our vision for a community of lifelong learners pursuing work that they love. As a TA for our Software Engineering Immersive program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with students to help guide them through a rigorous, transformational journey towards junior roles in a new field.
- Work directly with the students outside of class assisting them with homework and projects.
- Become a better teacher, leader, and mentor as you learn from our world-class instructional coaches.
- Support instructional team with project feedback and grading.
- Inspire and support students as they identify their passions and drive their own continued learning beyond the curriculum.
- Be a part of facilitating a safe, supportive, and energetic community that welcomes the various needs and learning styles of the students.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and careers of the newest generation of web developers
- This is a part-time role, which will require a 30-hour per week commitment.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.