Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling and reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
GA is at the leading edge of creating practical solutions to one of the most pressing challenges of our time - the future of work. As recognized by The World Economic Forum, BCG, the OECD and more, these are big challenges to which only a few companies are offering real solutions. In this role, you'll be speaking every day to corporate leaders who rely on GA to help them apply these solutions to their workforce of the future.
We're looking for an Account Director to join our Enterprise team and help initiate and grow some of our most strategic US relationships.
- Drive revenue growth through new business development and by growing existing account relationships by deeply understanding how GA can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive the development of sales proposals
- Maintain and build rapport with senior executives to formulate strong, long-term business relationships built on trust
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understands the legal ramification of contracts
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the GA’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies, and procedures
- Develop and maintain a pipeline according to targets, and provides clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
- Formulate and lead appropriate account teams and technical resources to execute on a well-defined, collaborative pursuit strategy to acquire target prospects and orchestrate internal and external resources to close the sale
- 3+ years of sales experience preferably enterprise sales experience
- A good understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycles
- The ability to identify client challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate with Fortune 500 decision makers (typically SVP level)
- A demonstrable track record of high performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience creating complex client proposals
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- This role requires significant travel, up to 50% of the time.
- Drives for Results
- Manages Complexity
- Action Oriented
- Command Skills
- Situational Adaptability
- Self Awareness
Start date September - November 2019
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.