This role is responsible for Pontoon’s Global Services Procurement Product strategy, and the techs that enable it. You will work closely with your peers in our other outsourcing product groups to make our products "come to life" in the marketplace.
All your work will benefit three stakeholder groups: firstly, our clients, who value our best-in-class outsourcing services and expect leading edge products that add value to their business. Next, is our solution design team, which works with your products to build tailored, differentiated, winning solutions. Finally, your products must enable Pontoon’s implementation and delivery teams deploy quickly and deliver flawlessly.
We seek someone who understands how procurement operates and is also a marketeer. Someone with experience creating bundles of value (we call products) and enabling design, sales and delivery to understand, sell and deliver them. Is that you?
· Position Pontoon as the market leader in the category
· Define, differentiate, launch and maintain a product suite that differentiates Pontoon
· See around the corners, act early, lead
· Know the competition… and make Pontoon better than them
· Connect marketplace need to products and Pontoon’s Target Operating Model (TOM)
· Own the actions that drive our win rate, revenue growth and product profitability
· Be the category expert and voice to our clients, industry analysts and fellow Pontooners
· Develop product training, internal and external content and product messaging
· Work closely with Pontoon’s tech, design and finance team to cost model our products
· Facilitate and host product reviews to collect and build client and product case studies
· Identify systemic issues and determine a course of action to address
· Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· 3-5 years Services Procurement and/or Product Management experience
· Experience with VMS and/or Services Procurement technology
· Experience in MSP and/or RPO outsourcing industry
· Fluent in English
· Occasional travel (20%)
· University degree
· Services Procurement delivery experience
· Experience with emerging Tech in the procurement space
· Experience collaborating with teams across multiple regions
· Training creation and delivery
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Self-management to meet project deliverables within deadlines
· Skilled in executive level communication, both verbal and written
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Project management
· Problem resolution
· Analytical and presentation skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Pontoon & this Team:
At Pontoon we celebrate and embody four core principles; Play Collective, Be a Warrior, Be a Game Changer and Be a Growth Hacker.
Play Collective: We have the most powerful talents at Pontoon. Working together as one team gives us the power to lead our industry. Playing collective means trusting each other, supporting each other and sharing information. It’s an attitude. It’s a strong value.
Be a Warrior: Adaptation and reaction to change is a key differentiator of our evolving market. The mission of a Pontoon warrior is to ensure the fusion of lean process and technology. Being a Warrior gives you the opportunity to take risks because you have the strongest weapons to fight and win the battle. Think outside the box!
Be a Game Changer: Each of us has a role to play in our success. Acting as a game changer is an attitude that motivates us every day and guides our behavior. Being a Game changer is also being held accountable for what we deliver and what we do. To be a Game Changer, we will invest in you and our future together by empowering our team with the skills and knowledge to be entrepreneurs. The investment is always a two-way street. No investment can have a strong return if each individual does not take their own responsibility and accountability.
Be a Growth Hacker: Each individual at Pontoon is a growth hacker because we all have client obsession. This curiosity will allow us to better know our customers and design with and for them the best solution. Hacking the Growth means to have common selling points supported by your credentials and Net Promoter Score strategy at the client level.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.