MODIS ACADEMY OVERVIEW:
Through Modis Academy, we offer strategic organizations access to an industry-leading learning program that adds value to business initiatives while simultaneously promoting career progression opportunities for tech talent.
Across the globe, companies are faced with ever-increasing skill set gaps when looking to hire IT and engineering professionals. This unique challenge requires a dynamic solution - and that solution is Modis Academy. Our goal is to upskill and reskill talent to ensure they have the skill sets required to support your evolving technologies.
Our commitment to investing in high-potential candidates, and nurturing the growth of our associates, allows us to offer our clients immeasurable value. This service is free to our clients and contractors and is a #1 differentiator in the marketplace among the IT Staffing Industry.
Modis Academy is a highly innovative, award-winning program that enables us to provide the specialized skills required to fit all your organizational needs.
The Modis Academy Sales Director is responsible for improving the organization’s market position within North America and achieving assigned financial growth targets. Builds internal relationships with colleagues, identifies business opportunities, helps branch / portfolio team negotiate and close business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Focuses on staffing and consulting opportunities that require training or certifications to help achieve our organizations financial objectives.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of four (4) years of related business development experience. Willingness and ability to travel at least 25% is required. Previous experience working with or within the Technology staffing and consulting industry as a sales professional is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of increasing revenue through leading and closing technology staffing and consulting sales pursuits.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively negotiate contract terms, pricing and expectations.
- Ability to effectively and simultaneously manage multiple projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to prepare and delivery successful sales presentations, proposals and business correspondence.
- Ability to address client needs, delivery solutions and maintain high-level client satisfaction.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to lead individuals and teams effectively to accomplish goals aligned to organizational objectives.
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply technology staffing and consulting industry trends.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Applicant Tracking (ATS) and other related systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook.
- Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Adecco , Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional and Vettery is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
- We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
- Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must demonstrate staffing and consulting sales expertise within the IT industry and have a proven track record of repeatedly exceeding multi-million dollar annual sales quotas.
- Must consistently demonstrate a high level of proficiency selling Modis Academy service offerings, design and implement strategies that consistently deliver results to a broad range of customers across retail and enterprise portfolios.
- The Ideal candidate will work with the local branch/portfolio teams to lead and guide them through the sales process leveraging Modis Academy as a differentiator to help us grow our overall revenue.
- Works with local branch / portfolio teams to identify potential clients and decision makers within a client organization; researches and builds relationships in partnership with branch / portfolio team across clients organization up to the C-level, focused on knowing the client’s business, pain points, desired business outcomes, and relevant solutions.
- Partners with branch / portfolio leaders to identify new opportunities within local markets and industry portfolios and promote the use of staffing, consulting and training services.
- Prospects for new clients and/or seeks to expand service offering opportunities with existing clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or utilizing other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Maintains a sales pipeline of at least 3x of the annual sales quota to ensure a steady flow of active sales pursuits aligned to Modis staffing and consulting capabilities and strategy.
- Leads sales pursuits throughout the sales pipeline; assembles and leads the sales pursuit team to include capability experts and proposal team members. Owns the solution that is ultimately proposed to the client in collaboration with capability experts.
- Develops persuasive approaches and sales pitches; prepares and delivers highly effective sales presentations and develops proposals that address client needs, concerns and objectives, and business outcomes.
- Participates in pricing solutions/services and negotiates and secures profitable pricing that yields achievement of financial goals.
- Coordinates team selection and onboarding logistics with internal service delivery teams and client stakeholders.
- Negotiates project or managed service SOW extensions and pricing increases.
- Arranges and participates in client debriefs and satisfaction assessments.
- Ensures data is accurately entered and managed within Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Applicant Tracking (ATS) systems, including, but not limited to, client contacts, meetings, sales pursuits, and contracts.
- Forecasts and meets sales targets in line with organizational objectives and goals.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Leads and/or participates in publications of thought leadership of staffing and consulting capabilities, industry trends, etc.
What it means to be part of the Adecco Group.
For over 50 years, we’ve helped connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. We provide leading HR services and solutions, powering the world of work that not only gives our clients a more personalised experience, but also gives our colleagues a sense of purpose and value in the work they do with us. Being a part of our international group means being part of a community that drives each other to be their best. You’ll do work that challenges the lives of our clients. You’ll be a part of a spirited and professional network of people who believe in what we’re doing. And, you’ll believe in it too.